Monday, November 3, 2008

Already November

Well I hope everyone had a very nice Halloween.. We did and will get pictures up soon. The girls and I went to the park with our homeschooling group, the kids enjoyed themselves except that it was a little windy. We thought we would have a lot of trick or treaters in the apartments but we didn't even get one, it was very sad.

For the family that is interested Rebekka and Angel are still together and plan on getting married today at the Justice of Peace. It is all in Gods hands now and I just need to remember that he will watch over my little girl. The one good thing is they are going to try to stay down here in Texas. Which is good so we can still see our little Rebekka.

Ada is going to start sewing pillow case with our neighbor for a hospital a cancer unit. The rest of us will help with what we can. Our neighbors are a very nice couple and have the cuties little boys. Cristina is going to teach the girls and I Spanish, which all of us are looking forward to.

Ada and I are looking into starting a little business of t shirts. The t shirts will be called "Phat Headz" which will have one of Ada's drawings on it, we will post some pictures as we get going on this. We are still working on our cooking and baking so we can have our little family restaurant.

Well that is all for now. Don't forget you can always leave a comment or if you have a question just post it. Love always--

No comments: